Bookkeeping + Accounting
* Our packaging have no extra charges - simple and straightforward. If you pay upfront for the whole year, you get 20% off.
All our packages include:
Xero / Quickbooks subscription
Unaudited financial statements
* General bookkeeping services
i. Posting all bank transactions ii. Posting all sales & purchases invoices
SCR - Signature Controller Registry
Keeping of Significant Controllers Register (SCR)
New Requirements under the HK Companies Ordinance
To enhance transparency of corporate beneficial ownership in order to fulfil Hong Kong's international obligations, the Companies (Amendment) Ordinance 2018 ( " the Amendment Ordinance") introduces new requirements on the keeping of significant controllers registers by companies. The Amendment Ordinance will come into operation on 1 March 2018.
Do u know the tax obligation of the taxpayer of the IRO?
If fail to comply, the taxpayer mat be liable to penalty or even imprisonment.
ACCOUNTING PROFIT ≠ TAX ASSESSABLE PROFIT
It is a rule of law that ignorance of law is not an excuse for not observing the law. There are some conditions set out in the Inland Revenue Ordinance (IRO) that a taxpayer has to observe and comply with.
It is charged on every person being the owner of any land or/and buildings wherever situate in Hong Kong
Understand the taxpayer’s rightand
procedures for the below:
The tax liability arises when a person carries on a trade, a profession or a business in Hong Kong
It is charged on three sources of income:
Income from office
Income from pension
Change of address
Objections & Appeal
Holdover of payment of provisional tax
Revision / correction of errors
Trading / business profit
Income from pension
Obligation of a Taxpayer
Section 51 imposes:
1. To complete tax returns issued by an assessor within the time stated in the return
2. To notify the chargeability of tax ……..
3. To reply the enquiries raised by an assessor in respect of the returns…..
4. To notify the cessation of income….
5. To notify he departure from Hong Kong for more than 1 month….
6. To inform in writing of the change of address….
7. To keep records of business incomes for 7 years….
8. To keep records of income from properties for 7 years…..
Obligation of an Employer
Section 52 imposes:
1. To furnish employer’s returns
2. To notify the commencement of employment of employees….
3. To notify the cessation of employment of employees…..
4. To notify the departure of employees leaving Hong Kong for a period of more than 1 month….
5. To withhold payment of money to employee who is to leave Hong Kong for more than 1 month….